OPEN CALL: FI Food Talks #5
“Insects as Food and Feed: Bugging the Market Right”
Asia’s most exciting Insects as Feed & Food event is here, presented by Food Innopolis (FI), Kasetsart University (KU) and the Asian Food & Feed Insects Association (AFFIA). On MAY 30, 2019 AT Kasetsart University
-  Get up close and personal with some of the industry's leading minds including insect researchers, startup founders, and experts from all corners of the world.
-  Listen to the latest discoveries related to insect farming and marketing bug products to consumers.
-  Finish off the day with an evening of valuable, personal 1-on-1 face time with our speakers at our Bug Talk Over Beers networking event from 6PM - 9PM. Only 800 Baht per person (includes hors d’oeuvres and 2 free drinks!).
-  MAY 30, 2019 / 9.00 - 21.00
-  Venue:Room 204, Ruang Khao Grand Conference Room, Faculty of Agriculture. Kasetsart University, BKK (map: https://goo.gl/maps/D9mjQGE2nJN6mqHz5)
-  Registration fee: The main conference is free.
The cocktail dinner “Bug Talk over Beers” will charge 800 THB/person.
-  For more details, please follow the link below, Registration OPEN Today - MAY 15, 2019
Further Information Contact:email@example.com