Food Innopolis International Symposium (FIIS) 2019: Pre-Conference Events
NOV 9, 2019: HACKABEER - The First Beer Waste Hackathon in Thailand
Food Innopolis, National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) by FI Accelerator in partner with Singha Corporation by Food Factors are looking for entrepreneurs, students, researchers, and all round food enthusiasts to join us for this super fun weekend event!
“HACKABEER” Ignite the brightest minds to focus on total solutions on beer waste production. Turn beer waste to valued products, packaging, transportation, technology and more…
Attendees will have the opportunity to
• Discover new insights, develop fresh ideas, and create innovative solutions
• Expose to experts and mentors in Agri-Food Industry
• Join multi-national programs powered by FIA Accelerator, Food Innopolis
• Get win prizes worth 35,000 THB
• Collaborate with Food Factor and Singha Corporation
• Make some new (talent) friends!
Who: Hacker teams of 3 to 5 people
When: Saturday NOV 9, 2019 (8.30 AM – 6.30 PM)
Where: Room X04 A-B, Floor 10, The Knowledge Exchange for Innovation (KX) (https://goo.gl/maps/vHBUG7nhCxR2)
How: Register for FREE Today-Nov 4, 2019 follow the link below (LIMIT TO 15 TEAMS ONLY!)
For further information please contact via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org